Monday, December 27, 2010

Lili of the Valley Sketch Challenge

Lili of the Valley, a company out of the United Kingdom, has some of the CUTEST stamps. I just found their blog and a challenge!

This challenge involves a sketch. I usually craft in A2 cards, so I've modified slightly, but here is my entry!

Photobucket

Now, the site is closed because they are on vacation so I can't look up the name of this stamp, but I will try to remember to edit later. :) Check out some of the awesome examples, and give the store a peek after the new year.

4 comments:

Marion said...

Cute card Emily. I think she is Rosie Posie. I just love her and keep meaning to get this one. Fabulous colours.
Marion

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Emily. Thank you for joining in with the challenge at LOTV this week.

Edna x

Lorraine said...

Oh Emily this is so cute! That image is so adorable! Love the glittery flowers, pearl buttons & butterfly, too. And sorry, I usually use Google Reader, but it won't pick up your site, so sometimes I forget to come manually checking. Your blog hop cards below are lovely.

Stephanie said...

Oh, this stamp is such a cutie!!! Love her! Your coloring is awesome and I love the papers you chose! Great job on this card!