I signed up for a year-long A to Z card swap. Every other week, we send a card to our partner. That card is made around a theme (of the maker's choosing) that starts with a certain letter of the alphabet. The theme could be anything, like a brand, a subject (e.g., "apples"), or a technique. Of course, it's the first of the year and time for card 1, so the letter is A.
I chose to go with A for "aperture," which is really just a fancy name for a hole or opening.
It's a little hard to see, but the hole works a little like a window here. The patterned paper (Stampin' Up) is mounted behind the die cut hole. The panel is then mounted on the card base. I used a die the same size as the hole, and then the next size up, to create the glitter frame. Stamps are from Lawn Fawn; sequins are from Cartwright's.

No comments:
Post a Comment