Wednesday, March 4, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge

 photo challenge_graphic-4-non_animated-650-copy1_zpspbsusnal.gif

So, Marissa from Crafting Without Kids talked me into joining attempting the 30 Day Coloring Challenge from The Daily Marker.  The concept is super simple-- just spend 5-10 minutes coloring something each day.

Tonight, I got out the watercolors, but............

 photo e85ac5f9-ca9e-4a2c-8233-37a69d3d6a45_zpsf7a2rj2l.jpg

what I realized is that my cheap brushes are, in fact, quite cheap. LOL.  They didn't work out so hot with my pencils.  So, I'll have to find some quality brushes and in the meantime, I can see I'll be sticking to copics and colored pencils!

4 comments:

Makalah said...

It has a stained glass look to it! I need watercolors AND brushes! Let me know if you have suggestions or find a good deal!

Makalah said...

It has a stained glass look to it! I need watercolors AND brushes! Let me know if you have suggestions or find a good deal!

Anonymous said...

I'll take credit for the talking you into! :)

dyeandpigment said...

Looks good to me. Did you have fun? Then you are a winner :)