Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pretty Pink Posh blog hop

 photo d83e85c9-33ae-474a-8988-8b732ecea8e5_zpsa564d41b.jpg

Pretty Pink Posh is having a blog hop with shaker cards.  Specifically, sequin shakers.

I hate being a follower but I do love sequins.  They are so blingy and just different from gemstones.  I've loved gluing them on my cards as accents.  Never really thought much about using them as shaker fill!  Here is the card I've made!

 photo f3e1fcfd-8544-4a7e-ad68-27f3c85c1cc6_zps9ad6e9f2.jpg

Sorry for the flash reflection.  I used Pink Paislee color wash paper as the background, and a little photo frame as the frame for the shaker-- that included the "you brighten my day" popped-up sentiment.  The girl image is from the Greeting Farm.  I also used a star die from Papertrey Ink with DCWV glitter paper for the gold stars.

Thanks for taking a look, now that I got my photo editor to save my changes!

12 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Totes Adorbs!!! :)

Lauren Taylor Made said...

cute! love the stamp.

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE card - LOVE your sweet image in the shaker window and your pretty colours too!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your sweet sequin shaker inspiration!!!

Nikki said...

This is so cute! Lovely colours and fab pops of gold x

Heather said...

super cute!!!! great colors

Diane said...

Very nice card.

Jenny said...

Cute card Emily! Love the name of your blog :)

Hugs,

Jenny

Gaylynn said...

So sweet with this image and coloring.

Unknown said...

A cute image to use in your shaker

Sue D said...

So sweet and I like the glittery stars.

Emily Lauritzen said...

Love all the sparkle! So cute!

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet!