Used my fresh and amuse inks to stamp the Pretty Peonies anniversary set, then memento black ink to stamp one of the recent think big favorites sentiments. The glitter border comes from a die cut heart border that I had already cut and had in the scrap bag. The pocket card has the small outline image stamped in classic kraft with some stickles, and a summer sunrise grosgrain ribbon tag. Actually kind of a fun change from the usual. I don't have a sewing machine yet so my sides are just held up with scor-tape. :)
5 comments:
Your card is sunshine and happiness! Love the stamping and the colors you chose! So pretty!
Just beautiful! I love the glitter border, it is a sweet finishing touch to your card.
Very pretty card. Love that Pretty Peonies stamp set...
Great job! This is a fun challenge-pocket cards have so many uses!
Great cheerful looking card, Emily - and a perfect choice of sentiment. Love that border :)
Post a Comment