Danielle Flanders' favorite project involves glassine bags and since that's something I've been meaning to do, now seemed like a convenient time.
And this is what I made. It's really more of a prototype since I actually wasn't sure what I wanted to make...

Love that pitcher and the floral fillers (from Iconic Images, the StampaFaire set-- sorry that it is not for retail sale!). A little strip of friends til the end paper to ground it and a few pearls. Oh yeah, and STICKLES. Some 1/8" silk ribbon to tie it off, and it's a fun little pouch. Nice for a card, even nicer if you tuck some goodies inside!
5 comments:
So pretty! The pearls are a great detail.
So very pretty!!
I think this is your softest, prettiest card yet! I really like the design of this one. Perfect placement. So well balanced. Love the softer colors. Very, very pretty.
So delicate and pretty - truly beautiful.
very pretty...love the soft colors
Post a Comment