Splitcoast Stampers is having a month of challenges in support of the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas. You can read about it here, though I don't know if you have to be a SCS member to get in there or not.
Anyhow, here are the cards I've made for the first set of challenges.
Needed to make a round card:
A card with bling:
And a card with a pink animal.
The stamps on the last two cards are from whipper snapper. Aren't they the CUTEST??
3 comments:
Love all 3 of your cards. Even though they are so different, they each have such personality!!. The pink turkey is my favourite - so cute!
Those WS stamps are cute, but my fave is the first card. Love that glimmery flower :)
Wonderful cards! I love the round scalloped beauty. I never can figure out how to meet it from rolling over to photograph. Clever you!
Post a Comment