It's the PTI April Blog Hop today. The theme is Boys to Men: This month's blog hop is dedicated to all the boys and men in our lives! Now's your chance to create Father's Day projects, boy birthday cards and more to build up your stash! Focus on masculine color schemes, fresh pattern combinations, understated embellishments and unique uses of images you may already have in your stash!
Flourishes also has its Timeless Tuesday going. It's a color challenge this week: brown, aqua, and yellow.
It's also Keva's Blogaversary! I decided to CASE her very first blogged card (it's the orange one with the love bug near the top of the post.)
Here's my card. (I am still struggling to get good photos, but oh well.)

I used my brand new Dot Spot set from Papertrey. (Inks are CTMH Lagoon and Memento Dandelion and Cocoa Brown.) Cardstock is hawaiian shores, dark chocolate, and fine linen (PTI) and whatever white I had around. The sentiment is from Flourishes' Strawberries set. I used my PTI woodgrain impression plate on cardstock spritzed with Coffee Shop glimmer mist. (Love that technique. Such a great impression that way!) Those are the highlights, I think. Please feel free to let me know if you have questions!!
14 comments:
Emily this is such a cute card! I love the little tag! Great job on combining the challenges too!
I love the wood grain background embossing and great colors!
Wonderful!
Great card - I love those colours together!
This is such a lovely card! Those stamps look awesome in these colors, so pretty! And just the right details with it!
Hugs, Wendy
Fabulous!! Love the patterns and colors!
Emily, I never thought to use Dot Spot with masculine colors - this is great!
Emily.......This is adorable! I just got Dot Spot, too....but haven't had time to ink it up yet. Your card is going to be saved in my favorites and used the next time I need a masculine card. The colors work wonderfully together! Great job!
Emily, this is so cool! Love the way you combined all of the challenges. Love the Dot Spot. Thank you for playing along!
Really nice card. Dot spot works great for this theme.
Great card! I love the color combination and the Dot Spot stamps.
Emily, this is great masculine card! Love the color combo and I would never have thought to use the Dot Spot set for a male card. Cool!
this is a PERFECT card! excellent :)
another great card...that stamp is awesomw
Post a Comment